- T136 AUA DAF DB250/Plaxton President
- The bus is relatively low mileage due to its history, serving Portsmouth and Southampton Universities, and also as a lease vehicle.
- In 2014 the bus underwent extensive modification to serve as a static visitor centre for families at Polmont YOI in Falkirk.
- The upper deck has a galley kitchen, and play area for children, including a large screen TV, with DVD and receiver.
- The lower deck has a toilet, reception area and small lounge at the rear.
- Power is supplied either through an onboard generator, or a line feed to an external power supply.
- An extensive awning has been fitted allowing for a pleasant outdoor shaded space in good weather.
- The bus would make an excellent interpretative base for exhibitions, or a mobile community resource.
- It has been professionally maintained throughout its time at Polmont by Graycoll Truck and Bus at Uphall.
- It is in excellent running order.
- Price dependent on the level of equipment required.
Listing ID: 7065bc5ab46b98dd