- Here for sale we have a 1999 Jonkheere Monoco coach
- MOT’d until 20th Mar 2019
- LEZ certificate until Feb 2020
- It has 68 seats plus courier and driver, and has 4 seats downstairs which can be (and have been out this summer, but are currently fitted) for a wheel chair bay.
- MAN engine and ZF automatic transmission mean that these are both driver friendly and prove to be popular with drivers.
- Centrad destination display on the front, (has been changed from original flip ones) Forced air blows very hard for one of these and it has 4 sky lights upstairs (normally these have none)
- A table has also been fitted downstairs, and there was another where the seats for the wheel chair comes out, which is currently removed.
- CCTV is fitted, 1xcamera up, 1x down, 1x fowards facing and another facing the front platform and drivers area. (Just need a SD card as we have removed this)
- stair case at front behind driver and wider door makes for quick loading.
- Interior is not perfect, but in a very reasonable condition for one of these. The exterior is also not perfect, but presentable.
- Also has had extra led reverse lights fitted.
- During this summer we have had a new upper windscreen fitted and have just had the drive axle re-lined and new drums fitted.
- Has tea machine, fridge and toilet on lower deck.
- fitted a CD player/radio
- We have had changes in contracts and no longer require this vehicle.
- No warranty or guarantee, feel free to ask questions or arrange a viewing.
- 20% to be added to final price for VAT
Listing ID: 4885b57447376ed4